terms and conditions
Thanks for taking the time to read our Onboarding Master Service Agreement. We’ll try to keep things simple, but it’s important that you understand your rights and responsibilities, so please keep reading.
In this Agreement, a reference to:
• Leighton, we, us or our means the Leighton Corporation Limited;
• The Customer, you or your means the entity or person indicated in the Customer section of the Order Form;
• Users means any person or entity to whom you provide access to our Services, including any administrators or managers of your account;
• Customer Data means any content or data that you or your Users submit or transfer to Leighton using the Services (including personal data or onboarding content);
• Research and Development means work carried out by Leighton to improve the Services including in respect of benchmarking, analytics, analysis, attrition prediction, algorithm improvements, comment translation and the development and provision of additional services and functionality; and
• Reports means any reports or analysis generated through the Leighton platform or other output of the Services.
This Onboarding Master Service Agreement and the Order Form(s) (together, the Agreement) form a contract between you and Leighton. This Agreement governs your subscription to, and use of, the Onboarding by Leighton website and/or other related applications or services (together, the Services).
As the Customer, you agree to this Agreement by signing the Order Form that references this Agreement, or by using the Services, whichever occurs first. If you are an organization, the individual who agrees to this Agreement on your behalf must have the authority to bind you to this Agreement, and both you and such individual represent that to be the case.